Amber, Makayla, and me at the reception!We are all excited for Tanner, a little sad due to the fact that this is the first missionary in our immediate family. I know Tanner will be a great missionary though and we are excited for him to have the opportunity to serve.
After Tanner opened his call we all went out to lunch with our family and Tanner's roommates. When we went to lunch we met a guy who had just returned from the Detroit mission and we met another girl who's brother had served there. Of course that wasn't a huge suprise, we were in Provo!
Whitney, Mckinley, and "Nanna" on the way to the hotel.
Thank goodness Tanner's call came the same weekend as a football game. We were able to go to the game and see BYU kill Eastern Washington 42-7. It was a fun game minus the snow storm at the end!
It was a great weekend and we were lucky to be able to see both of our families. We love them all!
4 comments:
I have such cute sister-in-laws!Congratulations Tanner!
It was a fun weekend, love you guys!
How touching to get to watch him open his mission call. I don't even know him and my eyes got all teary! Congratulations on your mission call, Tanner. What an honor and a privelege!
Wow...I just got all teary again!! Thanks to my wonderful techno-minded daughters for making this available. I'm so proud of my children and love you all!
Mom
Post a Comment