
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Weekend with Tanner!
Tanner came up a few weekends ago for a quick visit. He told everyone he came up to spend time with his cousin Ladd and old high school friends, but we know the real reason was to come and see us. When he got here we were able to take him shooting for a little bit before he became too cool to hang out with his older sister. The boys had a fun time shooting and I had a great time taking pictures. It was fun to have him stay with us. Thanks Tanner for the good time. You are a great brother and will be missed! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like Tanner is practicing for the hood of the most crime ridden city in the US, watch out Detroit!
I think the last time Tanner held a gun (I hope) was in Cub Scouts. You look like a natural...Marc must be a good coach!
Mom
Post a Comment