Monday, February 11, 2008

GO TARHEELS!

With the Super Bowl and the UNC vs. Duke game we have had a week of parties. Sadly, UNC wasn't able to pull off the win. After hearing all the trash talking between the guys, I became aware that in the history of the rivalry, UNC has won more games. Marc says that since the Tarheels won twice last year its about time Duke wins, or else the rivalry wouldn't even be worth watching.

You might think that Drew is a little confused about what teams are playing, but no...he just wears Boise State stuff every day! Just kidding Drew

Teralin has become famous for her bean dip (and her homemade snickers). We pretty much assign her to bring it over at any big event now. People were fighting over who got to lick the pan clean, and Teralin won!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Teralin!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, Teralin, why does that not surprise me? I just love you! =)

Chandler and Angie said...

Did she really lick the whole thing clean, I mean really, did she?

Marta said...

I know Teralin - pretty sure she did!