Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad's birthday is on Monday, but since I had a spare moment now I thought I would give a little early birthday shout out to one of my favorite people! My dad is the coolest dad a girl could ask for. He has a great sense of humor, and is a fun person to be around. He is a very generous man, and easy to talk to. Thanks dad for being so great! Have a Happy Birthday, we can't wait to see ya at the party!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Do you realize you typed 'Happy Brithday dad'? And you call yourself a teacher...Ditto to your post...we love you dad!

Jill said...

oh..and who did your hair in that picture?? it looks fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Yes...Dad is the collest...I mean to coolest (it's the keyboard, not the spelling) man I know. I'm the lucky one! Love you! Mom

Whitney :) said...

im confused. it doesnt say brithday. it says birthday..hmm.