Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Makayla!

Today is Makayla's Birthday, the big 16! What an exciting age to turn. Makayla is such a great sister-in-law. She is the sweetest and most thoughtful 16 year old I have ever met. She is a really fun girl, and has a great personality. I hope you have a great day Makayla!


8 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

What a wonderful girl! Makayla - I hope my girls grow up to be sweethearts just like you!

Marta said...

Happy birthday, Makayla. You're not only my favorite niece, you're the favorite of everyone who knows you. Hope you had a fun first date with your dad!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday everyone! Hailey everytime I look at your blog its someones birthday! your fam is just one big party! HOpe your doing great. I know your a teacher but dont pay attention to my lack of grammar and punctuation. I have accidentally forgotten all those rules:) tell erin to get going on her blog! Are you going to Jr. Miss?

The Manwarings said...

Happy Birthday, Makayla!! She is the sweetest girl ever. Oh, what fond memories of that adorable thing. What a beautiful girl!

The Richards said...

Has anyone ever told you that you and Makayla look alike? You really look like sisters. So cute! I hope you are doing well. Tyler and I will hopefully be coming to Idaho within the month with Krystle's graduation and all (I can hardly believe she is that old). Maybe we could meet up! We'll be in touch!

Jeremy Ogden said...

Happy Birthday Makayla!

Whitney :) said...

she is the sweetest. happy birthday makayla!

Esther Ogden said...

Makayla rocks! =)