On Mother's Day weekend we were able to pack it full of fun things with my family. Friday night we went and saw McKinley's dance recital. She was so cute, and did such a great job! Then afterwards we celebrated Angie's birthday with a barbecue at their house. Chandler made some amazing ribs, way to go Chan! Then on Saturday the girls went shopping and Marc spent the day with my dad on the farm and went golfing with the boys. On Sunday we were able to talk to Tanner, it was so good to hear his voice and know that he is doing well. I was glad we were able to spend Mother's Day with my mom, but sad we weren't able to be with both of our moms. We have such great Moms, they are both amazing people. So Happy Mother's Day a little late.


I have to say I have some pretty cute little nieces and a nephew. We were able to end the weekend by stopping to see cute little Truman Manwaring! Thanks for the great weekend everyone!
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment