Monday, June 30, 2008

Boating!

This past weekend Marc went and played in a golf scramble with my dad and Chandler in Aberdeen. It was such a nice day so after they were done golfing we all went boating. It was our first time this summer so we both came home a little sore. We both went wakeboarding and then Marc bet Chandler that he couldn't throw him off the tube. So Marc had the tube ride of his life and wasn't giving up for anything. After flying a few feet in the air in the handstand position, Chandler successfully threw him off.

Marc & I wakeboarding


Garrett & Whitney on the tube. I didn't dare take a picture while Marc was tubing because I was afraid I would fall out of the boat, so you can imagine what the ride was like for Marc.

We then went home to a great tri-tip dinner cooked by my parents. Thanks for the great weekend Mom & Dad!

4 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

So do we get a steak dinner, since Marc eventually fell of???? Just kidding, that was some great tube riding.

Marta said...

What a great day on the lake. The water looks so smooth and calm. That is until Marc and Chandler stirred things up.

wendy said...

Your parents are so lucky to have that beautiful lake right there! I love going boating... It brings back a lot of good memories. love ya ww

Sharee said...

What a great trip! I am glad that you are enjoying your summer. I can't believe a whole year has gone by since we worked together. I am so glad to see you happy and enjoying life.