Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playmill and American Idol!

This past week we have been able to go to two shows...one was Hello Dolly at the Playmill in West Yellowstone and the other one was the American Idol Concert. Marc went with me to both, which was a little bit of a miracle. Both ended up being a lot of fun.

Marc and I waiting for the Playmill to begin! Here is the fun group that we went with!
Adam, Mitch, Jaci, Teralin, Bethany, Drew, Reyann, Shelby.

On Tuesday we went with my sisters and their husbands and Whitney and a friend to the American Idol Concert. Although after the concert I realized that David Archuleta should have been the winner for sure, here is a picture of the winner David Cook. (This one's for you Makayla)
This is Marc pretending to really like the concert...
But this is how he really felt about it all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH! Thanks Hailey for the picture! Looks like you had a great weekend.

Janel said...

Hey Hailey! I am glad you found me. What part of Michigan is your brother serving in? You and your husband are so cute. Are you still teaching?

Sharee said...

What a fun way to spend time this summer. I would have loved to go to the American Idol concert. I loved David Archuleta's voice and the songs that he picked. I thought he should have won as well. I hope that you are enjoying your summer.

Esther Ogden said...

That sounds so fun! Great face, Marc! You and Jeremy certainly come from the same family. It's a good thing you both married such fun girls! =)

Chandler and Angie said...

It was fun, thanks you guys! Marc even looked like he was semi having a good time! Not as gay as you thought - huh Marc!