Monday, June 8, 2009

Jam Packed Weekend!

Our weekend started last Thursday with Garrett's graduation. We had a family barbecue before and it was fun to see everyone. I still can't believe Garrett is old enough to graduate, but it's okay because we are excited to have him with us in Rexburg this Fall! Congratulations Garrett, we love you!

On Friday morning, Morgan and Amber came to visit. First we went golfing and then topped the day off with a very unsuccessful fishing trip and a visit to Mesa Falls.

The three boys casting, Morgan on the left, Mitch in the middle, Marc on the right.

After not catching anything with a fishing pole, Marc and Mitch decided to use a gun and chase an otter.

The fishing spot we went to was only a few miles from Mesa Falls

This is Morgan having way too much fun

To finish our fun weekend, we went to Aberdeen again for my cousin Kelsey's bridal shower and Whitney's dance recital. The bridal shower was fun and Whitney did amazing. Here is Kels with all of her cousins at the shower!

6 comments:

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Hi Hailey! Just wanted to tell ya that I miss you! I hope you guys are doing great! We seriously need to get together soon!

The Packards said...

Cute blog Hailey. You are adorable!

The Nicolaysens said...

I can't believe that Garrett is old enough to graduate. That's just means that we're getting older! And I must say it's quite funny to see my mom and little brother Kyran in that background of that pic :)

Jeremy Ogden said...

Do Morgan and Marcus always wear matching outfits when they go golfing?

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks like a way fun weekend. I love doing family things. Are you enjoying your summer break so far? Where are you working next year?

Dunder Miflin said...

Wow!! I wish I could pee like that one guy!! Sweet distance.