Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boys Trip!

A few weekends ago the boys went to Dallas for the BYU vs. Oklahoma game. The game was amazing to watch on TV so I am sure it was even better live! Even though the girls got to go shopping and get pedicures, I was a little jealous that I wasn't there.

Chan, my cousin Troy, Dad, Blair Dance(my dad's old roommate at BYU), Shannon, my cousin Ryan, Marc, and Garrett. They golfed more than 27 holes of golf that day. That part I was not so jealous of, 9 holes about kills me.

Garrett in front of the new Dallas Stadium.



I'm glad that boys had a great time and BYU made the trip worthwhile. However, our trip to Provo last week wasn't quite the same. Oh well, we still love the Cougars!

1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks like somuch fun!! Cherrie Allen told me your mom has cancer. That's not good! How's she doing? How are you holding up? I hope things are going well. If you need anything, just let me know!!! (Seriously!)