Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer in a nutshell...

           We had a fun filled summer that included some boating trips and time on the beach...
Tanner on the wakeboard and Marc on the slalom ski
Angie, Mckinley, Halle, Me, and Quincy on the tube.  We tried telling Quincy she was too small to go on a   tube, but if you know Quincy that excuse means nothing to her.  She LOVED it!
        Went golfing with Tanner...
    Watched McKinley and Halle at Mini Cheer Camp with their Aunt Whit...
         ...took care of Whitney after her ACL surgery.  Compared to her other injuries, 
        this was nothing for her and she healed amazingly fast!
     We also managed to fit in a few camping trips, once with the Daws
          and once with Mitch and Jaci, and Drew and Bethany.  It was fun but a great reminder
          why I only go camping a few times a year, and why I NEVER go for more than one night!
     We have also had some fun visitors... Aunt Deb and mom watching Dad's famous firework show!
   We got to go to Nampa to see this cute girl get married, 
 and the reception was beautiful...one of my favorites!
And last but not least Marc's new favorite hobby finally paid off a few weeks ago when he caught this trout, but not without risking his life to do so...(a story for another time)

2 comments:

The Richards said...

What a fun summer! I can't believe it is over, but I do love the Fall except the fact that it means winter is to follow. Way to go Marc on the trout! I'm anxious to hear the story. Looks like you're doing well - I'll call you soon!

Brianna Tuckett said...

What an awesome summer!! Rusty and I never used to go camping, but then we got a camper! I HIGHLY recommend it! :) I'm so jealous of your boating adventures! I haven't been in ages and totally miss it! Looks like summer was busy and a lot of fun for you guys! I'm glad!! :)