Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love Fall!

Here is a little of what we have been up to this Fall...
Whit got nominated as a Sophomore Homecoming Candidate.  It meant a lot to mom to be able to go dress shopping with her, because she was worried she wouldn't ever be able to do that with her.  We were grateful she was feeling decent enough to watch her.  Whitney looked beautiful as always!


        The grandkids and Nana getting ready for the Homecoming parade.           
                                                      

One of my favorite things about Fall is BYU football.  This year they aren't giving us much to be proud of, but the only two games they have won, we were there!  I guess we better start traveling with the team.
 Halle attended her first BYU game this year, and LOVED it!



We can't mention Fall without mentioning Harvest...Dad has had a really good harvest this year and things have gone well, thanks to the good weather.  Tanner is home for the semester so he ran the digger.  I even rode with him for a few rounds and he ran it like a pro.





5 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love Fall too!! Your sister's dress is absolutely gorgeous!! It looks like is off to a GREAT start for you guys! :) Gotta love spud haarvest :)

The Richards said...

Fall is a wonderful time of year! You definitely need to make a Halloween tree and I know yours would be just as cute if not cuter (is that word?). Send me a picture if you do it.
I've been meaning to call you. It's been too long since we've talked. I'll do it soon!

Vollmer Family said...

I love fall!! Whitney did look so beautiful! I love being able to be here around harvest time. It is the greatest :) Oddly enough, I love the smell of the dirt :)

Springer Family said...

I love fall as well! I miss the harvest and the good fresh potatoes. I don't miss being dirty though. Whitney looked so gorgeous! Hope all i well with you and your family.

Our Little Family said...

I don't have a facebook account, but I wanted to let you know that my heart aches for you and your family during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Aunt Connie is such a great example to me of selfless service and love. I love you and my thoughts and prayers are with your family.