We had a fun weekend filled with spending time with both of our families. We started off the weekend with Marc's brothers, their wives, and cute little boys staying with us. It was so much fun to be with them, and we were sad to see them go. We had too much fun, I didn't even take one picture. Sunday night we got together with all of my family, minus Garrett. We had dinner together then finished the night with a crazy game of cranium and a lot of popcorn and milkshakes (Marc made milkshakes for the very first time, and they were a hit.) It was fun to have everyone together.
Memorial Day this year had a whole new meaning to me. Mom's headstone turned out beautiful, and I was amazed to see all of the flowers that people had brought. I miss mom more than ever, but am grateful that I could be with family that day.
3 comments:
The headstone is beautiful. I am glad that you were able to spend Memorial day with family. I love your family!
PS - Your baby bump is way too cute!
It sounds like you guys had a fun Memorial Day!! I also think your baby bump is WAY cute!! So excited for you guys! :)
Memorial day takes on a whole new meaning now. What a beautiful headstone and picture of your family. I have so many sweet memories of your Mom and know how proud she is of all of you. Love you...
Post a Comment