Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introducing...Brynlee Connie Bradshaw

Brynlee Connie Bradshaw was born on Tuesday, August 30th at 11:44 p.m.  She weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and was 19 inches long.  We think she is absolutely perfect!  Labor was painful, but all I have to say is thank goodness for epidurals.  After waiting almost 3 years for this little one to join our family, I thought this day would never come, now it's hard to remember what life was like without her.  We feel so blessed to have her here safe and healthy!

This is the best family shot we got, lame I know.  If you know us you totally understand.
 Meeting Grandma for the first time
Brynlee's new fan club


  Meeting Grandpa Bradshaw and holding his hand
 Getting ready to go home 






She has no choice with the family she was born into, she will love BYU!
 


A very common sight in our house...Marc holding Brynlee and watching ESPN!  She already has him completely wrapped around her finger.
I have been so lucky to have been helped out by so many people. Nancy, Makayla, Angie, and Whitney waited by my side all day and were close by when she was born.   Marc's mom came and stayed for a week and I really couldn't have done it without her!  Not to mention all the meals, visits, and gifts from friends!  We have been very spoiled. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hailey! She is beautiful...and looks just like you! :) Hope you're recovering well and enjoying that new born stage with your little angel. Do, because it goes by way too quickly.

Vollmer Family said...

She is beautiful! I love that little girl!

Woolcott Family said...

Congratulations to you guys! She is just beautiful!

Dave and Teresa said...

Congrats you guys, she's a doll! Just look at all that dark hair!

scott said...

Awesome! Congratulations, Marcus and Hailey! As I get older, I become more and more jealous of the hair some newborns have.

cbleeflang said...

I love her dark hair, she looks perfect. Congrats to both of you!

Springer Family said...

She is one gorgeous baby! I am so happy for you and you cute little family!

Anonymous said...

love to have the cute curly hair blonde in bed see if i can put my baby in her, fuckher little ass too