We are really excited to have all of our "single" friends back in town. It was a long 7 weeks in Rexburg without anyone around. We have had a lot of fun with everyone back. Of course I forgot to take pictures of all the exciting things like watching softball and having barbecues, but I did remember to take one picture this week! On Sunday we had my cousins Kelsey and Ladd over for dinner along with Kelsey's roommate Jessie. It was a lot of fun and we were glad they could come.
Also on Sunday night, along with watching the Yankee's game with Mitch and Jaci, we went over to Pete and Becca's apartment (my old roommate and her husband). With their encouragement they let us borrow their clippers so that I could cut Marc's hair, for my first time. I was a little nervous, and I'm pretty sure he was just pretending to be calm. He wouldn't let me take a picture of his new hair cut, but it turned out alright (a little shorter than he wanted, but good thing his hair grows fast) It has been a fun week and we are looking forward to many fun times ahead!

(left to right) Jessie (the roommate), and then my cousins Kelsey and Ladd Wahlen
5 comments:
I'm jealous that you guys get everyone again. i'm wish they were all still up here. Hope to come see you soon! Love Ya!!!
Come on, show us the hair cut. We want to see the bald guy.
What cute cousins we have! Keep a close eye on 'em, I'm pretty sure Ladd's gonna break a few hearts when he leaves on his mission.
How fun, how fun. Can't wait to see the haircut. I remembered later Saturday night that my mom always cut my dad and Clay's hair, but it seems like you have it under control. By the way, what a cute clock on your wall!!
Ah yes, the first haircut! Just be glad, Marc, that she didn't die your hat purple (yes, I really did that!)
Post a Comment