Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Congratulations Mitch and Jaci!

Last Wednesday Mitch (Marc's brother) and Jaci got engaged! He proposed to her in Jackson with all of the Christmas lights! She now has a gorgeous ring, and I am very excited for a new sister. Welcome to the family Jaci!
Oh an by the way, don't worry I wasn't around to actually take these pictures. Mitch and Jaci emailed them to me later!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, welcome to our crazy family!! Sorry Hailey, its to late for you to get out! :) jk

The Manwarings said...

Thanks for the pictures. That was so fun to see!

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh I am so glad you guys posted pictures of them! We are excited to meet Jaci at Christmas. She'll have to deal with the craziness of the Kuna gang too! I hope they don't scare her off. =)

Chandler and Angie said...

Congratulations! Jaci can call me for tips on how to handle Marc as a brother-in-law anytime, just playing Marc you know I love ya! Just tell her to make sure and bring the peanut butter and grape jelly, not jam, grape jelly.

The Bradshaws-- said...

Actually Angie, it is Grape Jam and not Jelly. If you are going to be the favorite sister-in-law you better not mess that up!