
Last weekend we went to Kuna for Jessica's wedding (Marc's cousin). She looked beautiful in her wedding dress and everything turned out really great. I especially loved the Spinach dip at the reception, I'm pretty sure I ate more than my share. I knew Jessica before I even knew Marc because she was in my ward at school. What a great person to be related to, I have always thought a lot of her. It was fun to spend time with family even though I did get 2nd to last place at the famous family game of Geneology. Thanks Grandma Morgan for not letting me be last place on my first time. Congratulations and Good Luck Jared and Jessica!
1 comment:
Thanks for the picture. I wish we could have been there. I looked at your post last night and then had a dream about Jessica. I guess I should stop eating chocolate before bed.
Thanks for the pictures, though.
Post a Comment