Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas 2007

Sorry this is a little late, but better late than never right? Christmas started out great this year, Marc and I decided to open our presents to each other early so we didn't have to worry about hiding them from eachother on the trip. He suprised me with an ipod, a BYU sweatshirt, and a mall gift certificate. I couldn't have asked for better presents from him. Just don't ask him what he got from me. Let's just say I stuck to the budget and he didn't, what an unselfish guy!

Angie hosted a Wahlen family Christmas Party on the 20th. She prepared quite the party with a hot chocolate bar and all. I had McKinley for Christmas so she was able to open some presents before hand. We were also able to open presents from my parents, so Christmas started a little early for us this year. It was great! This is Mckinley showing off her new High School Musical barbies.
We spent Christmas this year with Marc's family. On Christmas Eve we had tri-tip steak cooked by Kevin, and a good program put together by Aunt Brenda. It was a fun night! Christmas morning started early of course (it was good to know that my family is not the only family that wakes up so early on Christmas morning). We opened all of our presents, and then headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's for breakfast. Another delicious meal!

Even though this picture looks like Mitch is the one with new skis, they are actually Makayla's skis. I think Mitch just likes being in pictures.

We had Mitch for Christmas, so as a joke Marc wanted to give him this UNC beanie(Mitch hates UNC and Marc loves them). We gave him a real present, especially after Marc asked for the beanie back. I was shocked that he would pose for a picture wearing UNC apparel.

I was able to particpate in my first Yellowpine shirt opening experience this year. Branson designed the T-shirts this year, so he opened his first! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Morgan for the awesome shirts.
Terry got a drill for Christmas, he was anxious to use it so he put a beater in the end of it and helped Nancy beat up the fruit dip. If I would have known that drills encouraged guys to help in the kitchen I would have gotten Marc one a long time ago.
It was a great time, and really hard to leave after being spoiled by Terry and Nancy with good food and a lot of fun presents!

4 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, the Bradshaws looks like a fun place to be for Christmas. I'm still waiting for my Yellow Pine shirt, it's probably in the mail.

Anonymous said...

I agree about how Mitch loves to be in pictures. :) JK He makes the picture look better. I also like the picture with the 2 cute girls in the Git R' Done t-shirt. What style!!

Esther Ogden said...

What a great post! I love the picture of Makayla and Mitch; she looks like she is trying to make sure he isn't going to steal them. "I'll just keep one hand on my new skis in case he tries to make off with them after the picture." Seriously, you really have to watch out for that guy.

Jeremy Ogden said...

Cool skiis, Makayla. Are they yours? Both of them?