On New Year's Eve we had a Wahlen Family party at our house. I had promised Mckinley that I would help her make a snowman. I was hoping she would forget about that promise, but of course she didn't. The snow wasn't sticking together, but I knew Mckinley wouldn't settle for that excuse. So my only idea was a snowman laying down. It was a pretty dumb idea, but Mckinley loved it. Here are the results...
Monday, January 14, 2008
Missionary Day/ New Years
After Christmas we headed to Aberdeen for New Year's and Tanner's farewell. On the 30th we had two farewells (Tanner and Ladd) and one Homecoming (Cory) to attend in the family. It was a great day, a little emotional but it was great being around family. They all gave great talks and have and will be great missionaries. I am proud to be related to such great guys!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice Idea!!
Very creative! I am sure he was much more comfortable that way. I hear that sleeping standing up is just horrible on your back!
Post a Comment