This weekend we went to the BYU game with my family. It was a great game! BYU beat UCLA 59-0. McKinley came with us and was quite the cheerleader. She even made a sign to hold up that supposedly said BYU. We ended the day by seeing Elder Perry, he was parked near us. It was a great day!
How about them Cougars! I was so glad they killed them since a lot of people were saying BYU was going to get killed (I work in Salt Lake you know). In their face! HaHa! Glad you got to be there and cheer them on. Awesome you got to see Elder Perry as well. I just love his bright smiling face. By the way, how is everything?? How is school? Hope all is well!
3 comments:
How about them Cougars! I was so glad they killed them since a lot of people were saying BYU was going to get killed (I work in Salt Lake you know). In their face! HaHa! Glad you got to be there and cheer them on.
Awesome you got to see Elder Perry as well. I just love his bright smiling face.
By the way, how is everything?? How is school? Hope all is well!
GO COUGS! You guys never told me you saw Elder Perry! Fun game even though I only saw the first quarter!!
Thanks for entertaining McKin, and taking care of her during the big spill! Sorry she told Marc he was a bad driver, but if the shoe fits.......
Just kidding!
Post a Comment