Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yellowpine!

6 comments:

wendy said...

Yikes, Hailey is that a gun? Well that is one way to get those fifth graders to do what you say. :)

Looks like fun!

Marta said...

Wow - what a fun week. Looks like you had great weather and lots of water to wheel through. Yellow Pine is such a beautiful place.

Jill said...

I never thought the day would come where I would see you pointing a gun....

had fun talking with ya the other day, look forward to seeing ya Saturday!

The Manwarings said...

OH, I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun. And holy cow, did Seth really catch that?

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun trip! I'm already sick of school again, so I think its time to go back.

Sharee said...

What a fun vacation! I hope you are enjoying your new students.