Thursday, January 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Terry!
Due to the computer being used all day yesterday by Marc and his never ending homework, I am a day late at wishing Terry a Happy Birthday. Terry is a great dad and a great example in every aspect of life. He has a great sense of humor, and always seems to be helping others in some way. He has a great memory and is a great story teller, I love hearing his stories. He and Nancy are wonderful hosts, and he makes the best crepes, and every kind of milkshake you could ever imagine. I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday to a great father in law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Terry. I agree with everything Hailey said (except I can't vouch for the father-in law part).
Hey Hailey! How are you? I hope things are going great with school and everything (I'm assuming that you are still teaching school:). Anyways, our blog is now private and if you are interested in keeping in touch - I just need your e-mail - and you can send it to shantaenico@gmail.com. Well, talk to you later!
Post a Comment