On the way down we stopped and stayed in St. George and we were able to go and see the lights at the temple there. It was beautiful.

We also went across the Hoover Dam where they were building a new bridge. It was an impressive thing to be able to see.

It was fun finally being able to get to Arizona and BE WARM! We played basketball, beach volleyball, tennis, hung out at the pool, ate a lot of food, and managed to eat at In-n-Out a few times as well.

This is us at In-n-Out after playing Tennis.

This is Amber showing us amateurs how to play volleyball.



On New Year's Eve we went to the Mesa temple and saw the lights. It was beautiful to see at night.



It was hard to go from swimming in the pool to scraping ice off of our windshields the next day. We had a great time! Thanks Morgan and Amber for your great hospitality and for showing us a good time.
7 comments:
HaHa! We chose the same background. I was reading along and realized it. Good taste!
Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years. I am a little jealous you got to go to Arizona. Did you have any amazing citrus?? I want to go visit Ty's grandma there again to have some grapefruit and oranges off her trees. I am not craving those or anything. :)
How fun to go to AZ, I miss going there to see Breck's brother. He now live in cold Wisconsin. We also went to St. George for New Years for a couple of days. You make such a cute couple. Hope you have a great New Year!
It was good catching up on your blog. I like all the pictures! I am guessing the couple who live there are the ones in pants at the temple. It looks like a fun and warm time.
We know how much fun it is to spend time with Morgan and Amber. Looks like they were great hosts. However, I'm still looking for the picture of Morgan with glow sticks hanging from his nostrils! Priceless.
Hey Marta - those aren't glow sticks, they're radioactive boogers.
Wow, that looks so nice and warm. What I wouldn't give to have Jeremy get a job there! Well, maybe just a winter job... =)
I am so jealuos!! I LOVE Arizona! But then again I am a little biased having grown up there :) So, where exactly in AZ did you go? I love the Mesa Temple! That's where Rusty and were married! I'm glad you enjoyed the warm/cool (whichever way you look at it) weather of Arizona!
Post a Comment