Monday, March 16, 2009

February

I guess posting monthly is starting to be a habit for me, but here is a little of what we were up to in February.
We had the highly anticipated event of the UNC vs. Duke game. This game is talked about all year long with the Bradshaw brothers. However, the Tarheels were able to pull it off with two wins against Duke this season. Go UNC!


On Valentine's Day for breakfast I made pink heart shaped pancakes. Marc was a great sport about it, but I realized I should probably save fun things like that for when we have kids. I am pretty sure kids would have enjoyed it a little more, Marc wasn't sure what to think of pink pancakes.

Last, but not least the highlight of the month was being able to take Grandma and Grandpa Morgan's snowmobiles out for a ride. I grew up going snowmobiling a little bit, but it had been a long time. We went with Cameron and Julia, and Mitch and Jaci and we had a really good time. I even climbed what I thought was a steep hill for the first time. I came back a little sore from holding on to Marc so tight, but it was all worth it. Thanks Grandpa and Grandpa Morgan for letting us borrow your snowmobiles!

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I'm so jealous you got to go snomobiling. Rusty would be VERY jealous too :) It was good to see you today, Hailey :)

The Richards said...

What a fun February! I love the cute heart pancakes. I was anticpating pictures from Hawaii, but I guess those would fall in March. :) I think you should post them sooner. How was it anyways?!
Also, what about your birthday?!

The Bedke Fam said...

what a fun month! snowmobiling is so fun. and i love your heart pancakes!

L&J Bills said...

Bradshaw since when did you become a UNC fan? I think your jumping on the banwagon. Anways, good to see that you and Gray are still ugly, here is our blog so keep in touch. levi ljbills.blogspot.com