Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


We were in Hawaii for my dad's birthday, so I am just getting around to posting. Last Tuesday he turned the big 55! I love my dad so much. He is such a funny guy and is a great example of generosity. He has taught me a lot, but one thing I love about my dad is that he is so friendly to everyone. Even while we were in Hawaii he was always having conversations with strangers in the airport, on the beach, in the elevator, etc. My dad has always supported me in everything I have done and been a great example for me. I couldn't have imagined a better way for you to spend your birthday than being in Hawaii with Marc and I. Just kiddin, Love ya dad!

2 comments:

The Richards said...

Your dad is such a great man! Funny how similar our dad's our, but not surprising since they have been friends their whole lives.

The Richards said...

excuse my spelling error, Mrs. Bradshaw. :)