Thursday, April 2, 2009

Barnes and Noble and Archie

A few months ago I was invited by my little sister (who is crazy about David Archuleta) to go to his concert with her in Idaho Falls. So a few weeks ago, Angie, Whitney, and I , (along with every teen girl in Idaho Falls) went to the concert. I liked it better than I thought I would. He has a great voice, and I still don't understand how he didn't beat David Cook.

Whit and I waiting in line for the concert, we waited for almost 3 hours!

Also last Saturday, the PTO organized a day at Barnes and Noble for our school. A few students from my class came and presented a book that we published as a class. The title is "Everyday Heroes" and they each took a turn reading their part out of the book. They actually gathered quite the crowd. They did a great job, I was very proud! (The lady holding the microphone is the PTO President)

2 comments:

Janel said...

What a great opportunity for the students. How is teaching going? What grade do you teach again?

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is AWESOME, Hailey!! What great experience for your students! I love the PTO over there at Jefferson, they do such a good job:)