
My cute sister-in-law Makayla turns 17 today! (sorry the picture is a little outdated) Makayla is the best sister-in-law and is such a wonderful person. She is so kind to everyone and is always happy. She has a great sense of humor and always does what is right. We love you Makayla, and hope you have a wonderful day. Don't party too hard without us (wait until this weekend)!
3 comments:
Oh boy, I love Makayla. I just knew in the back of my head yesterday that it was someone's bierthday, but I never took the time to figure it out. Happy Birthday, Makayla!!
What the crap?? I thought I was your favorite sister-in-law?? I'm never sending you a lovely birthday card again!!
Oh goodness! I went to school with Marcus and I'm so happy to see that everything went well for him!
Tell him Congrats for me
Michelle (Butler) Ross
Post a Comment