Marcus, Hailey & Brynlee
Sweet! You guys are so talented!! I need to make Rusty carve a pumpkin with me to :)
Nice job on the pumpkin carving. You are the ultimate Tar Heels fan.
Did you just crap a pumpkin?Mitch
That's an awesome carving job? Did you carve one too or did you just this together? Did he carve that same thing last year or am I just imagining it?
I tried to do a Duke pumpkin, but just like the team, it kept getting blown out.
That looks awesome! way to go!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweet! You guys are so talented!! I need to make Rusty carve a pumpkin with me to :)
Nice job on the pumpkin carving. You are the ultimate Tar Heels fan.
Did you just crap a pumpkin?
Mitch
That's an awesome carving job? Did you carve one too or did you just this together? Did he carve that same thing last year or am I just imagining it?
I tried to do a Duke pumpkin, but just like the team, it kept getting blown out.
That looks awesome! way to go!
Post a Comment