A few weekends ago Marc's parents came down to help us plant our garden! They are expert gardeners and we are definitely amateurs. We couldn't have done it without them. Mitch and Jaci came down and brought this cute little guy wearing his plaid shorts...So stylin Carson!
It was so much fun having everyone come and visit! Now let's pray our garden lasts and actually produces a few things!
4 comments:
Hey, good luck on your garden! We are are going to plant a garden this year too and it will be our first! Thomas is worried, but I am a little naive (sp?) when it comes to it. I am just like, well we just put the seeds in the ground and water them and they will grow, right?! We don't have any master gardeners to help us so hopefully we can produce something. Are you guys living in eric's old house? Well I will talk to you later.
Teri
That's wonderful!!!! We still don't have a graden planted yet!! If the weather would just cooperate! ;) Good luck with your garden! :)
That's awesome hailey! We are trying our hand at it too. I am not sure how it will go though. This gardening stuff is more up my mom's alley :)
Look at you, little domestic diva! We have still never planted a garden...I kinda suck at that kind of stuff!
Post a Comment