Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have seen this video all over Facebook and some blogs, and I've watched it probably 5 times and cried everytime.  If you haven't watched it yet, you totally should! 

My New Life by Stephanie Nielsen

I will be honest sometimes I complain and think that life isn't fair, and wonder why I am faced with certain trials...but then I hear stories like this and I am reminded how great my life is.  I don't have any reason to complain and I am so lucky to have the Savior in my life to help make trials bearable. Stephanie is truly amazing and an example to all of us!

2 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

Made me cry BOOG! Love it and love you!

The Richards said...

I got an email with this video and want to post it as well. I totally bawled. What an incredible strength she has.