Summer time just wouldn't be complete without a trip to Yellow Pine, and since we missed out on it last summer we made sure to make it happen this summer. It was so much fun and it went by way too fast!
Dad let us take the razor up and it was a ton of fun, Kellen even loved it!
Marc and Makayla going through the stream...love Makayla's scream
We saw a lot of big salmon in the river, and Morgan and Marc were determined to catch one...sad to say that even a big stick didn't do the trick. Better bring their poles next time!
The night before we left, Marc took me up to the lookout that overlooks the town of Yellow Pine (hence the name lookout). It was so worth it, and so pretty up there. Excuse the dirty faces, it was after a long, hard day of riding.
We had so much fun there, and ate way too much food (thanks to Terry and Nancy...and Morgan). It was hard to leave and go home. After this trip I think I can say I just about love Yellow Pine as much as Marc, which is A LOT! We missed having Grandma and Grandpa up there, but were so grateful they let us use the cabin. Thanks Terry and Nancy for the great trip!
3 comments:
I LOVE trips like that!! I love camping and 4-wheeling and just getting a chance to spend time in nature with those you love! It looks like it was a fun trip! I'm so glad you got to have a good, fun trip! Everyone needs some of those :)
FINALLY!!! It's been way toooooo long since your last post. I don't know what to do when I can't read your new updates?!?!?! PLEASE blog everyday. I have nothing to do working at Sabre (Dunder Miflin) all day unless I read your blog. Please be my friend.
Wow, it's beautiful there. You guys look so happy and content. Good for you ;)
Post a Comment