We had a fun get away in March for some much needed sun! Dad rented a house in Arizona for spring break. I told my Dad he should have been an orange farmer or something, I would have no problem living there.
We got to go to a Spring Training game while we were there and see the World Champion Giants play the San Diego Padres. We even got to watch Lincecum pitch. The rest of the time we pretty much just laid in the sun, played in the pool, ate a lot of food, and watched NCAA basketball!
I love this picture of chubby little Cohen, he looks like he's in trouble.
Kimmer for the three!
Halle and McKinley wanted in on the dunking action!
And of course, Whitney demanded we throw a little cheerleading stunting in as well!
There was a putting green in the backyard, which made for some fun competitions between the boys.
I am pretty sure that all the boys did all weekend was play pool basketball. It got to be pretty intense. It started out three on three, then Shannon left to go home and Dad decided he was too old. Then it turned into Tanner and Bowin vs. Marc and Chandler. It was a weekend long rivarly with lots of smack talking and a ton of re-matches. Marc with the dunk!
It was seriously one of the best vacations ever. It was so nice to relax and spend time with family! Can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! Family time is the best and you can't go wrong with sunny Arizona.
I wish my dad was a orange farmer too. Maybe they could branch out and grow citrus. I'd volunteer to over see the farm in Arizona. ha! Loved all your pictures. Your dad looks so skinny and young. He needs to motivate my dad to lose some pounds. :)
Too fun!!! Now really is a GREAT time to be in Arizona!! I miss my home state :) Glad you had a good time in sunny AZ!! :)
This looks so fun! I am longing for the sun and 80 degree weather. I am so glad you guys got to get a away for a great vacation :)
Post a Comment