Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Bradshaw is Finally on it's way...


"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come."

Joseph F. Smith



22 comments:

Springer Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well, I bet you make one cute pregnant lady!

Katie!! said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! you will be the cutest little mama!! your baby is lucky to be born into such a great family! congrats, i am so happy for you!!!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

What an awesome post! I'm so happy for you guys :)

The Gray Family said...

Yay! So exciting! Nathan and I are so happy for you!!!

Jennie said...

TEARS! I am so happy for you two! This news is a long time coming. What a lucky little angel in heaven waiting to come to earth and have such amazing parents.

MaMaMaMandy said...

Oh Amen, Hailey!! Congratulations! You couldn't be more deserving of a little one! I hope your pregnancy goes super smooth!

Jessica said...

So exciting!!

Esther Ogden said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy! We are so happy for you guys!!!!! :)

Dave and Teresa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You guys will be the cutest parents!

Woolcott Family said...

Yay!!!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations to you guys!

Anonymous said...

An extra special congratulations! Thanks for sharing such exciting news! I can't wait to read more about it. I hope you are feeling well and doing well and that life. is. good. you are so darling and that little baby is so blessed to be yours! wahoo!

Our Little Family said...

Hooray!!!! You made me cry reading that quote! I am soooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pregnant pictures of you! You and Marc will be the best parents ever. I need to call you and get more details. Love you! -Ashley

Vollmer Family said...

Hailey I am so excited for you and Marcus! Your post was perfect! You are going to be the best mom!!

The McCleve's said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you! I hope you are feeling good!

The Cleverleys said...

Hailey, that is so exciting! Congrats!

~Tara

Unknown said...

I'm am so excited for you guys. I have a feeling this kid is going to get more than his/her fair share of love.

Sharee said...

I have tears of joy streaming down my face, I can not tell you how excited that I am for the new bundle of joy that will be joining your family. That is one lucky baby to have you guys as parents. I know the struggles that you have gone through and now you are there and can take a deep breath and enjoy every moment.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I know I already told you on Facebook, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so insanely excited for you!! It just makes my heart smile! :) I hope you are feeling good and that everything goes smoothly for you. If you are ever up this way I;m sure Cherrie Allen, Cheri Zinzer, and I would all love to see you and your cute baby bump ;)

Sarah said...

Congratulations you guys!! This little baby will have such wonderful parents. Hope you're feeling ok!

A. Michaels said...

Hailey, so happy for you! You have a very cute blog. You will be an amazing mother!

Aric and Sally said...

I just heard the great news - congratulaions! I'll keep an eye out for some UNC onesies . . .

kelsey wells said...

mrs. bradshaw that is awsome i miss you so much i was in your 5th grade class in rigby the year 2008 and 2009 if you remember me and if you see this my adress is 432 s 550 e dietrich idaho 83324 my name is kelsey wells i would give you gifts in secret and i moved after 5th grade. I have been trying to get a hold of you and after 2 years finally found this blog. some of my class mates were walker brown tristan or and kylee finn.
i was so happy afound out about your kids. sorry this is late but good luck.
love kelsey wells