McKinley came and spent the night this weekend with us and it was a lot of fun. We made Halloween sugar cookies, painted our toenails, and she even helped me clean the house. We love you Mckinley!


Last weekend we went to Kuna. Makayla went to homecoming and looked absolutely beautiful.

Marc wanted in on the action so he decided to pretend like he was helping for the picutre.

We attended a few BYU games

Marc catching something that is actually picture worthy (unlike our last fishing experience). I think he has better luck when I am not with him.
4 comments:
I'm jealous you've got to go to some BYU games. I really wanted to go this year, but with Eden being so little I will have to wait until next year. Looks like you're having fun! Talk to you later :)
Thanks for taking McKin, she had soo much fun, also Makayla looks beautiful, but no surprise there! Thanks for stopping by tonight!
I'm jealous I missed out on the family bonding! We hope to see you guys at the BYU game this weekend, Go Cougs!
Hailey- that sounds like a fun weekend! I loved going to BYU games in the fall! My fave time to be outdoors! Hey would you please email me with your mailing address to mandykimball44@gmail.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment