My little sister Whitney turns 14 today! I can't believe she is already 14. Whitney and I never shared bedrooms, but clear up until I left for college I think she slept in my bed almost every night. We just couldn't miss out on time together! I love Whitney's fun and outgoing personality and her addicting laugh. Everyone who knows Whitney loves to be around her. We hope you have fun at the movies Whit, and we can't wait to party it up with you this weekend!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Whit!
My little sister Whitney turns 14 today! I can't believe she is already 14. Whitney and I never shared bedrooms, but clear up until I left for college I think she slept in my bed almost every night. We just couldn't miss out on time together! I love Whitney's fun and outgoing personality and her addicting laugh. Everyone who knows Whitney loves to be around her. We hope you have fun at the movies Whit, and we can't wait to party it up with you this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Whitney!!You are so nice and I would love to get together with you sometime and talk! Have a great day!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes 14 i would love to give her somecock for her birthday, feel her thrashing and bucking as i fuckher, hear her beg me to fuckher harder, faster they love getting fuckedat her age, i fuckedmy niece from the time she was 8 until 19, the first time i took her on holiday and came on to her she took some convincing , one she felt how good it was to feel a man cumin her p u ss y she came to me for it
Post a Comment