Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloweeen!

I talked Marc into carving some pumpkins with me this year...I decided to make a BYU pumpkin. I know that isn't very creative, but I knew my family would appreciate it. Marc decided to do a throwing up pumpkin, ya pretty gross!



5 comments:

Springer Family said...

I definately like Mark's pumpkin, it is throwing up at yours. Ha Ha! GO UTES!

Chandler and Angie said...

Love the "Y" pumpkin, how creative! You were right, you're family does appreciate it, Go COUGS!

Makayla Bradshaw said...

Hailey your Y turned out great and Marcus that was awesome!!

The Richards said...

I love your pumpkins particularly the Y! It looks perfect! I wanted to make Tyler carve pumpkins with me. I guess there is still time. . .
I hope you have a great Halloween. I bet it is pretty exciting with you being an elementary teacher. I was just thinking how fun it would be to visit an elementary school today and see all the kids cute, fun, and creative costumes. I hope you take pictures. :)

Marta said...

I love your pumpkins - Marc's face design is great - love the eyes. Too bad it got a belly ache and lost its lunch. Gross, Marc.