Scott was a great fire keeper


Cameron and Julia made a great dinner in the dutch oven, and if it wasn't for them I'm afraid we would've had to settle with hot dogs.

We were worried about being cold, but we were toasty in our zero degree sleeping bags. We couldn't even get Marc out of bed.

Although that morning we got rained on, it was alright because it made our little adventure even more adventurous.

A little rain on the hashbrowns never hurt anyone, right? Oh and Marc wants me to mention that the raiders chair I was sitting in belongs to Mitch, not us.

We had a great time, and it made us extremely grateful to have a nice warm place to come home to.
7 comments:
That looks sooo fun! I'm glad you guys are livin' it up! =)
Wow, Hailey, you are brave. If I know the Wahlens like I think I do, that was REALLLLLY roughing it!! Way to go. I'm so impressed!
Looks like alot of fun!!! Hope to see you soon!
Hi Hailey
What? Are family doesn't camp! Just kidding...It looks fun..
Hey do you want our classes to be pen pals?
Let me know. I have thirty kids.
sounds like a fun little adventure. you and your hubby are so cute together.
Hi Hailey! I'm glad i found your blog! Camping looks like fun. How are things? How is your class?
I laughed a few times while reading this post! 1. the picture of Marc in the sleeping bag and you're comment that you couldn't get him out of bed 2. hashbrowns... even when camping! The Bradshaws and hashbrowns! 3. the Raiders chair comment!
Post a Comment